Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spring Smiles

FYI- I’m re-writing this blog… Blogger had some issues and deleted my prior blog… so here I go again.

I miss you guys... I miss blogging... I had a hard time with school... but I'm back now. ... I have many many stories... new jewelry, make up, and purses that I want to show you guys. .. But we’re going to start this slow…


First of all I recently bought and finish reading this book. After reading the first of the series… I was hooked. The Carrie Diaries… check it out you might enjoy it…


So besides reading I started focusing on eating better and working out… I started going to the gym 3 months ago… I’m doing good. I can do better and I’m aiming for that. Here are some of the foods I have been enjoying while being good.


1020 E Florence Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90001
(323) 589-5109


Its super Yummy!
This is my homemade salad with lettuce, avocados, chicken breast, and cucumbers. The idea of my salad came from Rascals Teriyaki Grill it's beyond delicious. They have amazing teriyaki chicken and beef as well. I had left over dressing and hard noodles from Rascals which I added on my salad.It was delicious.

The greatest wealth is health. ~VirgilPower, 1860

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...