Friday, September 23, 2011

GoodBye Summer!


So this year, I only got to go to the beach, twice. I wish I would’ve had the chance to go more often. But I'm glad I at least got the chance to go and I had a great time with my boys!  

 Another favorite thing to do after the beach…is stopping by Subway to eat fresh and going then going to the comic store. How awesome is this place? I love just being there. It makes me feel like a hero.

15900 Crenshaw Blvd, #B, Gardena, CA 90249
(310) 538-3198

They have awesome prices on comics.

 Duff beer :)


Yup, my new obsession is Captain America ♥   

Summer should get a speeding ticket.
-unknown

4 comments:

  1. I'm kinda excited to get into jackets and sweaters again, but I'm totally not ready for summer to be over! That quote is so true haha. Which beach did you hit up?
    You seriously have the most perfect pin up looks all the time btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. the thing I miss most about living in SoCal is the beach <3 I wish I would have realized how much I loved it before I decided to move to the desert. Lol.

    What color is on your lips? Looks fab and goes great with your cute tee! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...