Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy B-day to me!



So it's my Birthday, I guess I'm happy to live another year =]
Not so happy that I'm getting older....lol

So I looked up some quotes, that could make me feel better and wanted to share

and for other people that are celebrating a birthday as well

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

***********************************************************************

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
Lucille Ball

We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.
Author Unknown

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
Chili Davis

You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.
Author Unknown

They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body.
Author Unknown

********************************************************

What I'm happy about is going tomorrow to see NEW MOON... In my Reserve seating =]

I'm going to go buy my shirt today...

I know I'm nerd =]


This what I want for my Birthday


*****************************************************************

I'll blog more soon...
I'm sorry I been off...
but good new's I got my camera back =]



1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U..
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U..
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ARLIN
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U!!!!
    Best Wish's

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...