Thursday, January 21, 2010

RAIN, RAIN, RAIN



I love the rain...I love the sound of it, I love to see it and I love the smell it leaves behind. I love after a rainy day, how beautiful the sun shines and the bird sing. However, it's been raining a lot, I guess I’m just not use to all this rain. It's been a while that it has rain this bad. As much as I love and enjoy the rain, I know many people get affected by it. Many families living near the mud slides, some are homeless, and there are people without stable living arrangements. Some had doctor’s appointment or Job interviews, which probably they didn't make. Well as much some of us love the rain others can't even go on with their day because of it. Well in Cali, we really had much rain last month and I thought it was over but I just found out it's not. So don't put your umbrellas away just yet. Those than can, enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...