Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bits of my weekend

So my weekend was great... finally went to see Harry Potter 3D and loved it. After went to eat some of Ruby THAI Food at the South Bay Galleria which I can actually say it was pretty good. The Mango chicken was delicious.














Food

Why oh why did I get on the ride after eating.

Yes, we went to Yogurtland twice over the weekend. It might be because of the Hello Kitty Theme...lol


“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.”

--Isak Dinesen

3 comments:

  1. Haha what a coincidence, I was eating Thai food just as I saw your post! I'm still craving mango sticky rice cause the place I went to didn't have any =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had Thai food for a while... it was really good and I can only imagine how awesome Mango Sticky rice would be. I'm need to try that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow all that food is making me so hungry! i love thai food! i wish i could get the proper one here! :) great blog, Im your new follower, hope you'll follow back :)
    xoxox
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...