Friday, August 12, 2011

TGIF!

At work, turned to my right… and there it was. It just caught me by surprise.
These awesome words;


Didn’t know they were there… NYLON magazine side notes.
So cute that I had to stop and take a picture.

Yay! Its Friday… you can’t imagine how happy I am for a weekend with no plans. Tomorrow I’m planning to take my boys to the park and then do lots of nothing. Yes, nothing… well maybe watch a movie… can’t really do “nothing”. So, it’s been a hectic these past two weeks. I feel like I haven’t blogged forever. So I have been trying to eating healthier & working out. This week it’s been lots of healthy snacking. My son’s birthday was last Friday and we had cake, pizza, bread sticks, ceviche, and soda. I know all bad. I didn’t have any cake, pizza or soda… well I’m lying I did had diet coke. It’s so hard to say no sometimes… especially on red velvet cake… but I did it. I did lose 5 pounds in the past two weeks. So proud! I’m focusing on losing another 5 pounds by the end of this month.
Wish me luck.
Better Oats; Maple & Brown Sugar oatmeal with strawberries... oatmeal- only 160 calories.







Hope everyone enjoys there weekend!

Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.
~Bill Watterson

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss! I JUST started working out this week, my first day was Tuesday! I've been holding it off for so long.. it's a lot easier to keep it up once I started going though (: Those fruits look so good! I just finished up an entire bowl of watermelon even though I was full.. it was so good! :9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your weight loss and your fruit looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...