Tuesday, October 13, 2009

To Tuesday...



"Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."

- Michael Jordan

************************************************************************
I feel horrible everyday that passes by and I don't blog. Well this weekend was crazy busy. First of all my boys got their costumes. Yes there creepy scary... and we love it. I'll have pictures soon. Secondly, I took my camera back to Best Buy... I must say I love them. I didn't get warranty on it (yes, I know, how dumb). However, since it's been less than a year the manufacture warranty covered it and its getting fixed. WOOOHOOOO! I’m soooo happy about that. I can’t wait to get it back and take many many pictures. Its gives more opportunity to get pictures on my blog.

So remember how I told you guys I love changes. Well, I love them but I realized that I’m scared of major changes. Like when it comes down to it. I start over thinking it and wondering what if… However, I reminded myself that change is good. SOOOOO… I cut my hair. I had it so long and now it’s so much shorter. But it will grow back and I can just have fun now. I have more opportunities to try new styles and enjoy while it’s short.



I have not had much time to play with make up and that totally sucks. So school is so much fun but getting harder. I guess, because it’s mid-semester. Well I love you guys. I will definitely have those Halloween pictures soon. My camera will be ready till November 4, 2009 so I will have to borrow my dad. But pictures will be taken =]


I look like a major nerd in this picture... but just showing you guys the eyebrows and shadow.
-Eyes-
MAC rice paper
MAC Silver ring
MAC-Smolder pencil for liner
Dark grey from 120 pallet
-Eyebrows-
Smashbox-Brown Tech- Brunette
-Cheeks -
Smashbox-Passion
-Lips-
MAC Lip Eraser
Smashbox-Smashing Shine
Smashbox -Glamour Lipgloss



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...