Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Favorite Class....


Hey Guys, so I started my sign language class. My teacher is deaf, so this is going to be a tougher class than I expected. As I sat there and saw my teacher only speaking in sign Language I couldn’t help to think….”What I got myself into”. However, I’m really determined to pass this class and get it. I had a sister that was deaf. She passed away when I was 14. It was a very sad moment of my life and every time I look at my teacher teaching sign language with intensity… I start getting very emotional. It was the same intensity my sister had when teaching me sign language. I know she did it because she wanted me to be able to communicate with her better. I hate myself for not sticking to it at least due to her memory. But I'm going to try my best to learn it and do it now.

Wish me luck guys!

I really want to pass this class and learn.


Signs are to eyes what words are to ears.

- Ken Glickman (Deaf Proverbs Book Writer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...