Monday, March 29, 2010

HAIR CARE AND CHUCK SHOES




So I have been getting a lot of compliments on my hair from many of my friends. They mention how my hair is starting to look much healthier and thicker. Well, every time I hear that I get sooo happy. Last year I went to my friend's hair dresser to get highlights and she totally ruined my hair. My hair where the highlights were supposed to be at basically had split. I was depressed for over a month because of it. I didn’t go out nor did anything socially. I just stayed home and basically cursed the lady in my mind every time I looked at my hair. But life goes on and I moved on. So I ran into this super intresting article in GLAMOUR which makes so much sense and wanted to share.


************************************************

The Fastest way to Healthy Hair


First Shampoo


Detangle.
Brush your hair before you wash.
Bonus: You’ll avoid hair balls in the drain.

Use less than you think.
That’s a quarter size blob of shampoo (double for long hair).

Work it in.
Use the pads of your fingers (not your nails) to knead the scalp, Skip the ends, which can get dried out.

Then Condition

Yes, it’s a must-do for all hair types.

Avoid the Scalp.
Start with the ends (they’re thirstiest). Stop three quarter of the way up. Anything higher cause greasy roots.

Let it soak in.
Comb conditioner through to coat every strand, and leave on for five minutes before rinsing. (Be green and turn the water off!)

Rinse well.
Don’t just let the shower hit your head-use your fingers to separate hair. Finish with cool water to seal the cuticle and lock in shine.


GOOD ADVICE HUH?

****************************************************************

Besides being so happy w/ my hair this weekend I went shopping and got some new Chucks. I love them because they are simple and comfy. I can really wear it w/ anything and I feel casual and simply cute.




I’m getting the grey one’s next… so cute…lol



Other than that I just stayed home and study and hanged out with my kids. Bryan was kind of mad because I went to print some pictures at CVS and forgot to print one w/ him in it. So here Bryan… one of my favorite picture of you. I ♥ you!






I have been getting into Mayer Hawthorne music lately. I know I’m late but it’s cool. He has a different flow going. Check it out…


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing hair tips. I am in deep need of growing my thick healthy hair back. Your son is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...