Monday, March 8, 2010

Overworked

“Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet”
-Unknown

Okay so I’m was going to take a vacation and relax at home but our yearly audit was scheduled at work. So I agreed to work one of my vacation days. But then…. The auditor stated that they would be here for 4 days working on their reviews. I was like WHHHAAT?!? There goes my vacation. The most suck-y part is that I didn’t do my homework. I was going to do it during my vacation while I was relaxing. All I had to do is read 2 chapters on my Political Science book and practice my sing language. Now I’m at work, and have to catch up on my reading and practice my sign language during lunch. It’s one of my bestie birthdays today and we were going to celebrate and needed some of Tuesday morning to recover. Now I’m going to have to limit my drinks =\



So hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! All I did on Saturday night was stayed home… read blogs and listen to music.



My mom gave me these adorable slippers. She said they match my room.

How I wish I was home in them…



I also got a new home for my brushes. They were originally all in the big clear vase with no rocks. They were all sad and slanted. But now they’re happy and standing straight and two vases… How cute. stand.

BEFORE


AFTER


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...