Tuesday, September 8, 2009

SCHOOL



Well, fall classes started last week. So Yes, I started class last week... that's going to push more of my free time out the window. My boys start school tomorrow. I’m so happy but at the same time I’m shocked. I’m shocked that I already have a 2nd grader. My oldest son Andrew is going to second grade. Bryan will be entering the 1st grade. Time is truly flying by. I always encourage my boys to learn as much as they can so when they grow up they can become successful people. However, they are still at that age, that delivering pizza seem like a cool job to them. They mentioned working at a theater to watch as many movies as they want as well. However, I’m sure that just a silly phase. We’ll I’m hoping it is. Whatever choices my kids make, I will proudly stand behind them. I just hope I’m raising them correctly that they will make the correct choices in life.

If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers. ~Edgar W. Howe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...