Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sleeping


Sleeping is just the greatest thing ever. Well it’s the best when you’re so tired. I also love the opportunity to escape from reality. I’m such a dreamer, that every single night before I go to sleep, I tell myself what I want to dream about. It’s like picking out a movie before going to sleep. It works at times, but sometimes my mind decides what dreams to have and memorize, so not always. From what I have read we dream several of times. I absolutely love that! So I encourage those that need the rest and have a chance to take advantage of it. Then you feel so re-energize and ready for so much more. With work, school and the kids I need more sleep than ever. But I enjoy it more now than before because I really need it.


"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book."
~Irish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...