Sunday, August 9, 2009

10 Random Facts about me!

10 Random Facts


1. I’m addicted to “LOVE SPELL” from Victoria Secret. I love how it smells and how it feels and I sniff myself at times just to smell it.

2. I sleep talk.

3. I’m addicted to TWILIGHT. I love the books and the movie. I seen the movie about 16 times and I read the books twice. I know it seem like I’m obsessed… well I might be. I love Edward from the movie he’s gorgeous and from the book he’s so sweet, caring and loveable.

4. I have two jobs. I love my first job and hate my second one… at times. Sometimes it could be fun.

5. My kids are my inspiration to keep going in life… because they are my life.

6. I love my family (my whole family) more than I let them know and even more that they know.

7. I’m a movie addict. I love watching all kind of movies… scary ones, funny ones, love stories and everything else out there.

8. I’m on YOUTUBE constantly-watching all kind of stuff.

9. I turn really red when I’m embarrassed. Like straight out noticeable red.

10. During meetings at work, half of the times I’m scribbling or making smiley faces on my notes. It makes it seem like I’m really concentrating.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a movie addict too! my bf hates it, but i can't help it, i love movies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...