Monday, August 3, 2009

Where I am...



First blog... how exciting. I been blogging on myspace but no one ever read them. Well, that was not at all cool. I wanted a better outcome of what I'm working on. I really thought that people would read them because myspace has my friends. The couple of people that I thought would be eager on knowing some of my opinions, thoughts, concerns. Cuase I'm not good on expressing feeling, emotional distress moments, but I'm great on writting them down. So where I want to be right now...
I would love to be sitting here just blogging away.. writing down every thought that comes to mind. Since lately I have come to realize that having some alone time is great. I have so many thoughts, plans, goal that come to mind. A great way to memorize them and hold on to our great ideas is having a notebook in hand. I have a bigger purse again... so I carry my pen and notebook with me every where I go. When something intresting comes to mind, I just take the time to pull it out and start writing them down. Try it... It's a great way... not to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...